Following Rujuta Blindly May Increase Heart Trouble / Diseases. Be Aware. Be Careful. Be Alert.
Ayurveda has thousands of years of rich history. We Indians are proud to inherit it, and share the wonders and effective results, with the rest of the world. Like other sciences, Ayurveda also has some limitations and cannot be used for all situations i.e. heart attack, cardiac arrest, cardiac failure, stroke, heart surgery, brain surgery etc.
Images below and the attached links, are a testimony that there is a very big population which is tarnishing the image of real, effective, researched and original Ayurveda. In addition to Medical Science, Dietetics & Nutrition, we at 'First Eat Right' support and try to promote some selected, research oriented, age old proven methods of Ayurveda.
Professionals like Rujuta Diwekar, who has a pure Ayurveda Education Background (From Sadhana intensive and Teacher training courses, Sivananda Yoga Vedanta academy, Uttarkashi) stands on stage and blasts all other well researched, and proven, western Medical Science Approach, related to Dietetics & Nutrition, which is improper. Rujuta is not Qualified as a Professional Dietitian and she has very less academic exposure in the field of Dietetics & Nutrition which totals to 1 year and 9 days. Zero hospital experience, because she is not eligible.
(5 Days) https://www.uni-potsdam.de/international-nutrition/summerschool/germany2015.html - (5 Days)
(4 Days) https://www.sportsdietitians.com.au/courses-events/sports-nutrition-course/ - (4 Days)
(1 Year) http://sndthsc.com/nav/post_graduations/pg-diploma-in-sports-science-and-nutrition.html - (1 year)
A dietitian studies Dietetics for min 3 years i.e .BSc, and then 2 years MSc in Dietetics, which totals to 5 years of academic exposure in Dietetics & Nutrition. Then a dietitian works in hospitals with pre and post operative cases.
First, Rujuta should introduce herself, in all her videos and talks, as an Ayurveda Practitioner and then continue her talk, and she must give explanatory scientific answers to all her weird hypothesis and theory. If not, Rujuta should not be taken seriously at all. She is creating noise and confusion only, via her meaningless body & limb movement, gestures and talks. In effect, she is also tarnishing the image of real Ayurveda and nothing else. If she does not explain all the scientific mechanism, of all her weird preaching, which she has not done in the past, then, she should be considered to be misleading Indian Population and India like all other quacks mentioned below, the only difference is, she speaks English with meaningless, unnecessary, weird, deceptive & distracting body & limb movement & gestures.
Some of her unexplained advice, which she must rethink & explain minutely, before speaking / misleading.
Rujuta Myth No.1 - You can eat everything and anytime is good to eat everything.
Rujuta Myth No.2 - Portion control is not needed, eat as much you want. Listen to your stomach.
Rujuta Myth No.3 - No need to break food into Protein, Carbohydrate, Fat, Minerals, Vitamins etc.
Rujuta Myth No.4 - Throw away your weighing scale which is meant for Junk only & not humans.
Rujuta Myth No.5 - Eat Ghee without any fear in all the meals.
Rujuta Myth No.6 - Rice is a heavenly item and you can eat as much you want.
Rujuta Myth No.7 - Aachar (Pickles) are divine items and you must have as much as you want.
Rujuta Myth No.8 - If you are Interested in a food It is going to work for you.
Rujuta Myth No.9 - Panchamrit. Milk. Ghee. Sugar. Dahi. Honey Consumption ok for heart disease & diabetes.
Rujuta Myth No.10. -Lactose intolerance, Glucose Intolerance means somebody is lost and will come back.
Rujuta Myth No.11 - Diabetic can eat mangoes.
Rujuta Myth No.12 - Cardiac patient can eat rice and ghee fearlessly.
Rujuta Myth No.13 - Hum khakar apradh bodh no kare balki Eeshwar ka Aabhar jataein.
Rujuta Myth No.14 - Don't think of losing weight because you will lose muscle.
Rujuta Myth No.15 - Daadi Naani Funda, Local Economy, Global Ecology, Carbon Footprint, Local Grown, Rich /poor Food funda. Rich fruit, Poor fruit etc.
Simple Facts :
1. To maintain a heart healthy life pls maintain a healthy life style, like eating more natural food, rather than processed and packaged food items.
2. Use less amount of saturated fat, eat your meals on time, eat portions according to RDA (Recommended Dietary allowance) and not according to Rujuta Diwekar.
3. At least 30-45 mins of physical activity everyday, with adequate amount of water, sleep at least 7hrs.
In case of existing heart diseases
1. Please avoid people like Rujuta Diwekar for advice. Instead, meet a proper qualified professional Dietitian & Nutritionist for advice and help.
2. Please start immediately physical activities like walk etc, every day for at least 30 mins.
3. Avoid saturated fats and focus on good fats like omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, which you will get from nuts, like almond, walnut, and also fish. Include more fresh fruits and vegetables. Cut down on red meat.
4. If medication is advised, take them timely, till all your parameters like cholesterol, triglycerides etc, come under control.
5. Try to maintain a stress free or low stress life by adding yoga, and / or meditation.
Its very sad to see the level to which these quacks have taken our Pride i.e. Ayurveda. We must act now.
AVOID FRAUD. EAT SMART.
+91 7846 800 800
Dietitian & Nutritionist Dr. Nafeesa Imteyaz.
Dr. Nafeesa's Blog @blogspot
- Written Testimonials
Diet & Nutrition
- Diabetes Reversal
- IVF IUI not needed for PCOS PCOD Infertility
Disease & Conditions
- Infertility | PCOS
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Kidney Problems
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Liver Diseases
- Gastro intestinal disorder
- Metabolic Disorders
- Orthopedic Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Dietary Recall
- Weight Record Filled By Clients
- Online Payment Transaction Details
- Online Clients Weight Check Form
- Our Program Package Service Charges
- Weight Record 2017 Clients
- Measurements sent by Clients
- Terms & Conditions Of Payment
- Thanks. Your Form is Submitted
- Video Testimonials
- Lifestyle & Wellness
- Lifestyle & Wellness Blog
- Allergy & Intolerance
- Weight Loss / Gain
- Weight Loss / Slimming Blog
- Disease & Conditions >
- Life Cycle Nutrition >
- Sports Nutrition >
- Integrity in Nutrition
- Knowledge Centre
© COPYRIGHT 2022. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. FRST HEALTHCARE PVT LTD.
Dr. Nafeesa Imteyaz of First Eat Right clinic, is the Best Dietitian Nutritionist in Bangalore. Best Dietitian Nutritionist in Pune. Best Dietitian Nutritionist in Hyderabad. Best Dietitian Nutritionist in Chennai. Best Dietitian Nutritionist in Mumbai. Best Dietitian Nutritionist in Delhi. Best Dietitian Nutritionist in Kolkata.